Friday, June 5, 2009

Mermaid Tropical Fantasy CLEARANCE SALE Original by P Miller

Title: Mermates

Original, One of a Kind
Acrylic/Mixed Media on Pre-Stretched Canvas
Artwork Size: 30 x 40 (sides painted)
Thick Textured Paints in Deep Intense Blue, Red and Purple, Vibrant Rainbows Stripes of Electric Blue, Red. Copper, Gold, Antique Silver, Greens, Browns and Yellow

Artist Inspiration: "I did it as a tribute to soul mates everywhere but I couldn't resist throwing in a bit of fantasy. Who wouldn't wish they were a mermaid! Recently, a review was done of this piece and I have sold many prints. I like this painting so much, I will never discount it below what I'm asking now. Thanks for looking!", Pam.
Certificate of Authenticity, Artist Bio and Current Gallery List Price Included

BUY IT NOW

abstract, acrylic, original, mermaid, mercouple

No comments:

Post a Comment