Monday, July 20, 2009

My Dream Home on Urban Lifestyle Decor

I love ultra modern decor. To give you an example of my taste, here are a few pictures of the decor in my home with some of my paintings.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just decided to follow www.urbanlifestyledecor.com when I came across this fabulous home designed by Richard Meier. That is my idea of what my house should look like! WOW! Here's a link to his site if you are interested in seeing more of his designs.

Richard Meier

My Dream House-The Douglass House by Richard Meier (it reminds me of alot of the homes you see in Florida Design)

urban decor,modern decor,modern art,richard meier,pmiller,original paintings,abstract art,contemporary art

I'll be visiting Urban Lifestyle Decor often.

No comments:

Post a Comment